KCAC is a successful and growing club, it is essential that all runners become members so that we have up to date details of runners including Emergency Contacts. Membership subscriptions, the races we organise throughout the year and other fundraising allows us to fund
Club Membership allows you to access to benefit from
- Friendly support from other experienced runners to help you achieve your goals
- Regular coaching runs led by UKA accredited Run Leaders and Coaches
- Access to various social events including runs and weekends away
- The Junior Scholarship Scheme
- Team entries for selected races
- Presentation evenings
- Sport-shoes online shop discount
In addition to the KCAC membership, there is the option to register with England Athletics providing additional benefits including
- discount at many races and wearing the KCAC hoops!
- UK Athletics discounts
- More details can be found here
The club membership year starts from February
To Join online
Individuals please click here
Families please contact KCACmembers@Gmail.com in the first instance
Subscription Rates for 2022
Please ensure that you have a confirmed place within the Juniors training section via one of the coaches before joining via the link above.
Tuesday and Thursday Sessions
The club has various sessions on Tuesday and Thursday evenings see Here for more information.
New members will received the first session for free, then we would request that you join as per above.
The cost as of Feb 2022 for these sessions is
- Senior: £1 or £2 Including track
- Junior: First Child £2 – Additional children in same family £1