KCAC is a successful and growing club, it is essential that all runners become members so that we have up to date details of runners including Emergency Contacts. Membership subscriptions, the races we organize throughout the year and other fundraising allows us to fund
- the training of Run Leaders and Coaches
- the Junior Scholarship Scheme
- Team entries for selected races
- Presentation evenings
The benefits of becoming a member and UK Athletics registered athlete include:
- discount at many races and wearing the KCAC hoops!
- Sportshoes online shop discount
- UK Athletics discounts include New Balance, Sweatshop and Intercontinental Hotels
- Friendly support from other experienced runners to help you achieve your goals
The club membership year starts in February, this year we will be using a website to collect subscriptions. *
Existing members will get an email with a link to the web site. Please wait for an email or further instructions.
To Join online
Individuals please click here
Families please complete this form by clicking this link
If you have no Internet access, we can accept paper applications and payment by cheque or cash at the club, please download the form and bring to UAK on Tuesday or Thursday. Click here to download a form
The membership fees have stayed the same this year, the club will absorb the increase in cost of UK Athletics registration which has gone up from £13 to £14 per athlete with no discount for juniors.
Subscriptions for 2017/18 will be:
- Senior (over 18) – £23
- Junior and full time student – £13
- Family (max 2 adults) – £56
Tuesday and Thursday Sessions
- Senior: £1 or £2 Including track
- Junior: First Child £2 – Additional children in same family £1
** 23 February 2017 – Note for new juniors – Until further notice please do not just turn-up on a training night but contact Jo Lewis in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org) **
Junior coaches and their children free on nights they coach.
Run Leaders free on nights they coach.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SIGN IN – it’s needed for UAK insurance and Emergency Procedures